Bayli made this video for her photography class.She took pictures that went along with the words of the song that's playing. I was very impressed,she did a great job with this assignment.She went around town to take pictures, even got stuck in a pile of snow. Jax got out of the car and thought he could push the car ( all by himself) and get them unstuck.Luckily 2 guys stopped to help and managed to push it out of the snow. I think we failed to mention to her that "Ronda the Honda" is not a 4 wheel drive. She better get an A for this project.
1 comment:
Bayli your movie is AWESOME! You should do more of those. You are amazing, I thought it was really great. You have a talent for taking really cool pictures. I never would have thought of those things. WAY COOL! :)
Post a Comment