Good Times

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fotheringham christmas party (Dad and Jax hamming it up)

Last night was our family Christmas party. Every year each family takes a turn hosting the party and yep..this year it was my turn. Roy let us use his office instead of having to use the church. It turned out really nice. It was much warmer ,cozy,and Sherry told me since we weren't at the church, we could swear. I'm pretty sure that Russ and I were the only 2 that took advantage of that (that i know of ). It was alot of fun. I really enjoyed watching the little ones, they are so cute and rowdy. It makes you really appreciate it more when you know it's not your own kids running around like wild Indians. You can just sit and watch them and not worry about what kind of trouble they are getting into because your not the parent. Terah asked Russ "Who's idea was it to have children"? I don't think i saw her sit down all night.

No comments: