Good Times

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Russ and I at the Eagles concert

So here we are at the Rio Tinto stadium, waiting for one of my dreams to come true! The other dream I have is to meet The Eagles ( like that will ever happen), But a girl can dream.
The concert was awesome! They played for about 2 hours and I can honestly say..That they still got it! It's hard to believe that those guys are 60 yrs old. They still sound ,and act like they did back in 1975.
I have to say that I had a little melt down when (my boyfriend) Glenn Frey started to sing Peaceful easy feeling, Yep! I went into the Ugly cry! You would have thought I was watching Elvis or something. It was worth every penny, even though the seats were crappy, I would do it all again and will ,if they come to Utah again.
NO CAMERA OR VIDEO ALLOWED! AT $125.OO A TICKET , I THINK NOT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you had a good time! I have to admit I had to laugh when I read that you cried at the concert though. Your too funny!

Valarie said...

LOVE that picture of you two. I am glad you had a great time, we wish we could have gone with you guys.
What is next?
We need another countdown to look forward to.